Each order is audited and checked for accuracy prior to leaving Movora.
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Movora of any discrepancies within 48 hours of receipt/delivery, including missing or damaged product.
Movora products are guaranteed to meet specifications and be free of defects in workmanship and materials. Returned products will be replaced or repaired at our discretion provided there is no evidence of abuse, misuse or unserviceability due to wear from prolonged use. This policy presumes all instruments are used under normal operating conditions, with established techniques, and are cleaned properly after each use.
- Unused products in sealed (unopened), original packaging may be returned for a credit or refund (if pre-paid) within 30 days of receipt. Returned items after 30 days of receipt will receive a merchandise credit for original purchase price (with the exception of instruments – specified below).
- Merchandise credits are valid for 6 months and become void if not used during that time.
- Returned items that are not in their unopened, original packaging and have not been autoclaved or have not been present in the surgical field, are subject to a 35% re-stocking fee (with the exception of instruments – specified below in Non-Returnable Items).
- All Movora products under this policy, that have been opened BUT are defective, must be returned in sterile condition with a CERTIFICATE OF STERILIZATION stating that the product has not been exposed to blood or other bio contaminants AND accompanied by a printout of the completed form below.
Non- Returnable Items:
- gSource, Integra-Miltex and Aesculap instruments that have been opened and/or removed from their original packaging. Instruments that are opened, or with disturbed* packaging, cannot be returned, restocked or resold, and therefore Movora will not accept them. * disturbed packaging means the clear plastic bag the instrument is packaged in has been stretched, punctured or manipulated in any way including attempts to reseal original packaging
- HyProtect-coated Implants
- Credit and refunds will not be given for items not purchased directly from Movora or for products Movora no longer offers.
- Plates that have been cut to customer specifications
- Shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable
- Items not accompanied by an invoice number
- Opened sterile packages
- Items within 6 months or less of expiration date
- Items older than 365 days from the original purchase date
NGD Product Return Policy:
- No NGD product may be returned for credit once that item has been removed from original package, or after 90 days from invoice date
- NGD instruments and implants manufactured by special request, even if unopened, may not be returned to Movora for credit under any circumstances.
- A return authorization number and copy of the invoice or packing slip must accompany all returns.
- Returns may be subject to a minimum restocking charge of 15%.
- All returns must come directly from customers.
AOP (Annual Order Program) Risk-Free Guarantee Exceptions:
Most Movora products - as part of an AOP - are eligible for return in unused, unopened condition. However, certain products with expiration dates such as pre-sterilized blades, suture, bone graft and HyProtect implants are considered final sale and are therefore excluded from this guarantee. Please discuss options for AOP returns with your account representative.
Promotional Pricing and Special Offers:
Promotional pricing is not valid on previous purchases or in combination with other offers.
Product received as a value-add or part of a promotion is considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for credit or return. If a product was received as a value-add or part of a promotion and is damaged upon receipt, it may be exchanged for a new, identical product. Please follow the process outlined here to exchange the defective item.
Preparing a return:
All returns MUST be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization form (complete online below and print to include in your shipment) and a copy of the original invoice or packing slip. If you do not possess/have an original copy of your invoice or packing slip, please contact your Customer Account Specialist for assistance with this information.
Fill out the Return Authorization form below. Requests will be processed Monday – Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Please complete the form below in full. You will be given the option to print your response after it is complete.
Download the Certificate of Sterilization HERE, print, complete in full, and submit with your return. Unopened items do not require a Certificate of Sterilization.
Credit memos will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Credit memos may be split between open and unopened items and processed accordingly. Items returned out of original packaging are subject to longer processing times.